If you receive an email invitation for an upcoming meeting, you may need to manually add this meeting to your calendar. This is often determined by your email provider. You can do this without logging in to the platform.
1. From the email invite you received, locate the ICS file attached to the email.
2. Your email provider may include an "Add to Calendar" option
3. If not, click on Download and the file will automatically download to your computer.
For Outlook Calendars:
- Open your Outlook Calendar.
- Drag the Invite.ics file that just downloaded and drop that file anywhere into your Outlook Calendar.
For Outlook Web Calendars:
- Open your Outlook Web Calendar.
- Click on Add Calendar and from the dropdown menu choose From File.
- A window will open on your Outlook calendar.
- Choose the Invite.ics file using the Browse button, select the file, and then click Save.
For Apple Calendars:
- Double-click on the Invite.ics file to open it.
- It will automatically open on your Apple calendar.
For Yahoo Calendars:
- Open your Yahoo Calendar and hover over the name of the calendar in the left sidebar.
- Click on the downward arrow next to the calendar you want to add the meeting to.
- Select Import
- Click on Choose File
- Select the Invite.ics file you just downloaded
- Click on Import